Thursday 20 September 2007

Ok what happened yesterday

What happened yesterday was again got lots done but still there is a vast room for improvement. It's a case of attitude determining altitude.

I was stopped for a large part of the morning yesterday, my brain and mind sort of went awal (absent without leave).

The best way to describe it is to say that it was like my processing power was operating at 10% of its power because 90% was full up with all the worries and negative thoughts about what I am doing.

I talked to my business partner about it and I found that I was being significant, heavy and upset, and also very tired.

He talked about a metaphore that I am very keen of, to dance with all the problems of the day. So it took me some time to do this but when I did things really started moving.

And although I didn't hit my targets I was pretty close.

No comments: