Friday 21 September 2007

A new sense of calm

The flat is tidy today and I have a new sense of calm. I really like calm for work it bring clarity and clarity in this business is one of the factors governing productivity.

I have been living life in crisis and chaos. I don't want this anymore. I want everything sorted out.

My commitment is to get aeverything sorted and make everything work.

It is not surprising given the way I have been working and the people I have been around (Historic) that I have been where I have been.

The big thing NOW is that I am older and wiser and I know what works and what does not work. I have all the power to make everything work. In the past I let myself get infected by some pretty bad attitudes. I will not let this happen again.

However I am around some stronger people. I need to remember my strength of character and not get diverted from my path, my crazy and pointless behaviour of others.

Also, no more procrastination, I am now going to be an unstopable and determined in achieving my goal.

I am the rock, who dances through life.

No comments: